Monday, June 2, 2008

Immigration

I'm sure I don't need to point out why the current unrestrained immigration from Muslim countries into Europe and America is a problem. Nor do I need to enumerate the ways in which the alien customs of these immigrants is being used by leftist politicians to further erode our traditions.

I would like to point out that no Western nation would be having these problems if we still had functioning monarchies. A monarch is a part of his nation and works to preserve it. He has a proprietary attitude towards it, which, contrary to the prevalent modern belief, is a good thing, motivating him to protect it.

A politician contemplates those clamoring for admission to his realm and is not able to think of anything except, "A new bloc of registered voters I can pander to!"

No comments: