Friday, February 13, 2009

Sigh.

Prince Harry To Get Race Equality Lessons

The Prince has been ordered to attend a racial equality and diversity course, for the second time.


If you are stupid enough to believe that there was anything objectionable about his remarks, you are much too stupid - or too ideologically hysterical - to comprehend anything in this blog. Or pretty much anywhere else. Go away and peruse something more at your intellectual level, like "Beavis and Butthead".

Anyway. The above absurdity is what happens when society allows the rabble to criticize its betters.

EDIT: I guess anyone can play at the "insanely sensitive" game. I just put the third season disk of "A Bit of Fry & Laurie" (a show I highly recommend) into my DVD player. When I selected "Play", the menu image dissolved into little squares before the episode started. For about a tenth of a second, the pattern looked kind of like a swastika. I'll sue them for insensitive antisemitic symbols.

5 comments:

Theodore Harvey said...

My reaction exactly. Thanks though for your great blog.

Moshea bat Abraham said...

You are most welcome, Mr. Harvey, and thank you for the compliment!

MR. OBSIDIAN said...

More political correctness absurdity, observed through the self-righteous spectacles of double-standard, goodguy badge polishing.

Ms. MacVicar's scolding tone in this article makes me nauseous. A measure of a culture's value is what that culture considers to be newsworthy. One need look no further than the daily headlines to spot the clear reflection of accelerating Western decline staring back into vacuous eyes.

I really enjoy your blog, Sir.
Stay vigilant!

Moshea bat Abraham said...

Thank you, Mr. Obsidian. I shall start following your blog as well.

Although it's Madame!

MR. OBSIDIAN said...

My apologies for the baseless assumption!

Cheers, Madame.